West Central Railway(WCR) has launched online recruitment process for trade apprentices for the year 2021.Get the application process qualification, age limit, experience, selection criteria and other details here. All the candidates with the required qualifications and interested in recruitment can apply as per online post on wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Employment details – West Central Railway
- No. of posts: 165
- Name of posts: Trade Apprentice
- Fitter: 45 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 28 Posts
- Electrician: 18 Posts
- COPA: 08 Posts
- Secretarial Asst (English): 05 Posts
- Painter (General): 10 Posts
- Carpenter: 20 Posts
- Plumber: 08 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil): 02 Posts
- Tailor (Genaral): 05 Posts
- Mechanic (Diesel): 07 Posts
- Mechanic (Tractor): 04 Posts
- Operator (Advanced Machine Tool): 05 Posts
Candidates with 10 + 2 qualification with ITI certificate in the relevant practice.Candidates will be examined from the information provided as per the appropriate subject.
15 to 24 years(As per the Government Act, there will be a year exemption for the reserved category candidate.)
If the candidate wants to apply for the post, the application fee is Rs. 170 / -. If the candidate is attached to another category and belongs to SC / ST / PWD / Women candidates, Rs. 70 / -.
The Process Of Choice
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks in standard 10. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in standard 10 board examination. All selected candidates will have to undergo training process in which they will be given instinct.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the link given below
- Advertisement No.: 01/2021
- Notification release Date: 22nd Feb 2021
- Starting date of application: 01st March 2021
- Closing date of application: 30th March 2021