IOCL Recruitment Notification for 346 Vacancies @iocl.com, IOCL Technical Apprentice Recruitment | IOCL Non Technical Apprentice | Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Western Region (MD) distributed Latest Jobs notice for the Various Technical and Non Technical Apprentice Recruitment 2021 at given underneath subtleties.
Name of the Board : Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Name of the Post : Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices
Opening : 346
Last Date : 07.03.2021
Status : Notification Released
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, one of the biggest business undertaking in India and a Fortune “Worldwide 500” Company, as a proportion of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to draw in Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices at its Locations in States and Union Territory of Western India (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa and Dadra and Nagar Haveli).
Total No. of Posts: 346
Name of Posts: Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices
Educational QualificationFor Discipline Code – 101/107 – Technician Apprentice (Mechanical) – 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from perceived Institute/University with least half checks in total for General, EWS and OBC applicants and 45% if there should be an occurrence of SC/ST up-and-comers against saved positions.
for Discipline Code – 102/108 – Technician Apprentice (Electrical) – 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from perceived Institute/University with least half checks in total for General, EWS and OBC competitors and 45% if there should be an occurrence of SC/ST up-and-comers against held positions.
For Discipline Code – 103/109 – Technician Apprentice (Instrumentation) – 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering from perceived Institute/University with least half stamps in total for General, EWS and OBC applicants and 45% if there should arise an occurrence of SC/ST competitors against held positions.
For Discipline Code – 104/110 – Technician Apprentice (Civil) – 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from perceived Institute/University with least half stamps in total for General, EWS and OBC up-and-comers and 45% in the event of SC/ST up-and-comers against held positions.
For Discipline Code – 105/111 – Technician Apprentice (Electrical and Electronics) – 3 years Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from perceived Institute/University with least half stamps in total for General, EWS and OBC up-and-comers and 45% if there should arise an occurrence of SC/ST applicants against held positions.
For Discipline Code – 106/112 – Technician Apprentice (Electronics) – 3 years Diploma in Electronics Engineering from perceived Institute/University with least half checks in total for General, EWS and OBC applicants and 45% if there should arise an occurrence of SC/ST up-and-comers against held positions.
For Discipline Code – 113/118/123/128/133/138 – Trade Apprentice (Fitter) – Matric with Regular Full Time ITI (Fitter) course perceived by NCVT/SCVT.
For Discipline Code – 114/119/124/129/134/139 – Trade Apprentice (Electrician) – Matric with Regular Full Time ITI (Electrician) course perceived by NCVT/SCVT.
For Discipline Code – 115/120/125/130/135/140 – Trade Apprentice (Electronic Mechanic) – Matric with Regular Full Time ITI (Electronic Mechanic) course recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
For Discipline Code – 116/121/126/131/136/141 – Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic) – Matric with Regular Full Time ITI (Instrument Mechanic) course recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
For Discipline Code – 117/122/127/132/137/142 – Trade Apprentice (Machinist) – Matric with Regular Full Time ITI (Machinist) course recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
For Discipline Code – 143/144/145/146 – Trade Apprentice – Accountant: Regular Full Time Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University.
For Discipline Code – 147/148/149 – Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders): Class XII or its equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’.
For Discipline Code 150 – Trade Apprentice-Retail Sales Associate (Skilled Certificate Holders) – Minimum 12th pass. Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Retail Trainee Associate’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt.
18 to 24 years as on 28.02.2021 (Age Relaxation applicable as per Govt. guidelines.)
How to Apply
Step 1: Go to official website of IOCL
Step 2: Go to the Careers tab and go to the “Apprenticeships” page. Select “Engagement of Technical and Non -Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Western Region (Marketing Division)-FY 2020-21 (1st cycle)”
Step 3: Download and read the notification carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online.
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit.
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
- Starting Date: 05-02-2021
- Last Date: 07-03-2021
- Tentative Date of Written Test: 21-03-2021
- Tentative Date For Upload Of Provisionally Qualified Candidates For Document Verification: 25-03-2021
IOCL Recruitment 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released the notification for the Technical and Non-Technical Apprentice posts in various states. There is a total of 436 vacancies released through IOCL Recruitment 2020. As per the official site of IOCL i.e., iocl.com, interested and eligible candidates can apply online for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 from 23rd November 2020. The direct link has been provided along with the requirements of the application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and links.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
The online application for the Apprentice post is going to end on 19th December 2020. Candidates may also check the Important Points, Prerequisites, Link, and Steps to Apply Online for Apprentice posts. Candidates may start applying for the online application form. The online form has to be submitted through online mode only. Candidates are advised to fill the Online form before the last date to avoid last day website breakdown.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Overview
|IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Post||Apprentice (Technical & Non-Technical)|
|Starting Date||23rd November 2020|
|Closing Date||19th December 2020|
|Exam Date||03rd January 2021|
|Notification||Click Here To Download|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
IOCL Apprentice Vacancy Details
There are a total of 436 vacancies in IOCL Recruitment for Apprentice posts. Candidates can check state-wise vacancies in the notification given below.
|Jammu & Kashmir||06|
|Jammu & Kashmir||04|
IOCL Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: (As of 30th November 2020)
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum: 24 Years
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit):
OBC: 27 Years
SC/ST: 29 Years
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates Passed Class 10th/ 12th with ITI/ Diploma in Related Trade
Prerequisites of IOCL Apprentice Application Form 2020
- Educational Certificate.
- Work Experience Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Self Declaration.
- Caste/ PwD Certificate.
IOCL Apprentice Online Application
The online application form for the IOCL Apprentice Online Form is active on 23rd November 2020. Candidates must check their eligibility conditions before applying. They can check the online application link below.
IOCL Apprentice Online Application Link
To Apply Online for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Click on the IOCL Apprentice Recruitment link.
- As the new page opens, click on the blue color “Candidates Registration” on the left side of the page.
- Select the Sub Trade and Click the Apply Button of the post for which you want to apply.
- Enter your details to the best of your knowledge.
- After Registration, go to the Login Link.
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents, and make payment
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Click Submit button
Note to the candidates for submitting IOCL Apprentice Online Application form:
- The IOCL Apprentice Online form must be completed in all aspects.
- Verify all the details after submitting or uploading the related credentials.
- On the successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent to your registered email-id.
- In case the email is not received by you please check/ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you
- Payment is compulsory for all the candidates except for the exempted candidates. Without payment, the application is considered invalid.
Important Points for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
- IOCL Apprentice Online Form is available between 23rd November to 19th December 2020, where the submission is only applicable through online mode. Candidates should apply for one unit. Print out of the application form needs to be kept with the candidate as that can be used during Document Verification
- Candidates should submit an active email ID and Phone number to get regular updates on IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
IOCL Apprentice Online Application Form stand invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of IOCL Apprentice Application Form by post is not acceptable
Stay updated for upcoming notifications on IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
IOCL Recruitment Apprentice 482 Vacancies
IOCL Recruitment 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Ltd has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Apprentice in Technical and Non-Technical trades at its locations under its 5 Regions viz Western Region Pipelines (WRPL), Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL), Eastern Region Pipelines (ERPL), Southern Region Pipelines (SRPL), South Eastern Region Pipelines (SERPL).
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Ltd has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Apprentice in Technical and Non-Technical trades at its locations under its 5 Regions viz Western Region Pipelines (WRPL), Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL), Eastern Region Pipelines (ERPL), Southern Region Pipelines (SRPL), South Eastern Region Pipelines (SERPL).
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode at iocl.com on or before 22 November 2020. Around 482 vacancies of Apprentice will be recruited. Candidates can check the important dates, vacancy break up, eligibility criteria and other details below.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment Quick Guide
|Notification||IOCL Apprentice Recruitment Notification out for 482 Vacancies @iocl.com|
|Notification Date||Oct 31, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||Nov 22, 2020|
|Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, PG Diploma, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
Total No of Post: 482
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Western Region Pipelines
- Gujarat – 90 Posts
- Rajasthan – 46 Posts
- West Bengal – 44 Posts
- Bihar – 36 Posts
- Assam – 31 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – 18 Posts
South Eastern Region Pipelines
- Odisha – 51 Posts
- Chhattisgarh – 6 Posts
- Jharkhand – 3 Posts
Northern Region Pipelines
- Haryana – 43 Posts
- Punjab – 16 Posts
- Delhi – 21 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – 24 Posts
- Uttrakhand – 6 Posts
- Rajasthan – 3 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh – 3 Posts
- Southern Region Pipelines
- Tamil Nadu – 32 Posts
- Karnataka – 3 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh – 6 Posts
Qualification Eligibility Criteria
(1) Technician ApprenticeMechanica
Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering: i) Mechanical Engineering ii) Automobile Engineering
Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering: i) Electrical Engineering ii) Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
(3) Technician Apprentice Telecommunication & Instrumentation
Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute: i) Electronics & Communication Engineering ii) Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering iii) Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering iv) Instrumentation & Control Engineering v) Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering vi) Electronics Engineering
(4) Trade Apprentice (AssistantHuman Resource
Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
(5) Trade Apprentice (Accountant)
Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University
(6) Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices)
Minimum 12 th pass (but below graduate)
(7) Domestic Data Entry Operator(Skill Certificate Holders)
Minimum 12th pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 30.10.2020 which is the date for reckoning any eligibility criteria.
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply online on or before from 4 November 2020 to 22 November 2020. After the submission of the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Important Links for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment
Important Dates for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment
- Advertisement No.: PL/HR/ESTB/APPR-2020
- Date of Notification: 30 October 2020
- Start date of receipt of online application: 04 November 2020
- Last date of receipt of online application: 22 November 2020
- Date of reckoning eligibility criteria: 30 October 2020
- Written Test: Tentatively on 16 December 2020
1) Selection process would consist of a Written Test.
2) Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
3) There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
4) There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
IOCL Eastern Region 404 Technical & Non Technical Recruitment 2020
Indian Oil Corporation of India – IOCL, Marketing Division, Eastern Region published an official notification for Recruitment of Technical & Non Technical Apprentices for 404 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.Post Name : Technical & Non Technical ApprenticesTotal Posts : 404Education Qualification : Read For NotificationAge limit :
Between 18 years to 24 years as on 31/03/2020Selection Process :
Final Selection will be based on written exam / documents verificationHow to Apply :
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.Important Dates :
- Application start from: 21/03/2020 (at 05:00 pm) (Tentative)
- Last date for application: 10/04/2020 (till 05:00 pm) (Tentative)
- Download admit card for written exam here: 14/04/2020 (at 05:00 pm) (Tentative)
- Written exam date: 19/04/2020 (at 11:00 am) (Tentative)
- Document verification date (Tentative): 23/04/2020 (at 05:00 pm)
- Written test will be conducted: Kolkata, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Ranchi & Guwahati.
If You are Eligible For This Job Recruitment then Download Official Notification For More Details. After Reading All Details you can Apply For This Job From Below “Apply Now” Text.Important LinksNotification | Apply Now
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment for 500 Apprentice Posts 2020
IOCL Recruitment Total Posts: 500 Posts
IOCL Recruitment Post Name: Technical & Non-Technical Apprentices
IOCL Recruitment Educational Qualification, Age Limit & Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Date of commencement of Online Application: 22-02-2020
• Last date for Online Application Submission: 20-03-2020
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2019.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), a Govt. of India-owned Oil and Gas enterprise, has called for online applications from eligible Indian citizens for engaging 391 Accountants, Technicians and Trade Apprentices to be posted at IOCL’s operating units in Maharashtra (223), Goa (06), Gujarat (81), UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli (03), Madhya Pradesh (64) and Chhattisgarh (14) through direct recruitment. The application process towards the same will start from 20 February 2019 and close on 07 March 2019.
इंडियन ऑयल कॉर्पोरेशन लिमिटेड (IOCL), एक सरकार। भारत के स्वामित्व वाले तेल और गैस उद्यम ने, योग्य भारतीय नागरिकों से 391 लेखाकार, तकनीशियन और ट्रेड अपरेंटिस को महाराष्ट्र में IOCL की परिचालन इकाइयों (223), गोवा (06), गुजरात (81) में पोस्ट करने के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन मांगे हैं। सीधी भर्ती के माध्यम से यूटी के दादरा और नगर हवेली (03), मध्य प्रदेश (64) और छत्तीसगढ़ (14)। उसी के लिए आवेदन प्रक्रिया 20 फरवरी 2019 से शुरू होगी और 07 मार्च 2019 को बंद होगी।
- Trade Apprentice – Accountant
- Technician Apprentice
- Trade Apprentice
Total No. of Posts: 391
IOCL Recruitment Post Details
|State||Trade Apprentice – Accountant||Technician Apprentice||Trade Apprentice|
|UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli||02||01||00|
IOCL Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- Trade Apprentice – Accountant: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized Institute/University
- Technician Apprentice: Diploma in Engineering (3 years Regular/Sandwich Course in select trades)
- Trade Apprentice: Matric with 2 (Two) Year ITI in select trades
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
Age Limit: Between 18 to 24 years
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
IOCL Recruitment Advertisement: Click Here
IOCL Recruitment Last Date: 07-03-2019